Friday, October 24, 2008

moooooooooooddddd XD

Hmmm… I’m not been blogging quite some time. But no worry, I will still blog. Hahaa.

Many things happening around me ever since the school vacation started until now.
People leaving…
People entering…


Everyone is changing. Everyone life is changing every second every minute. Tick-tac… tick-tac… tick-tac… Tick-tac… time is moving… we are breathing… breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out… everyone speed is so fast… people walking on the streets… cars are speeding… leaves on trees are swaying… wind is blowing… birds are flying place to place to find new shelters… clouds are moving away for the rain… and now, is autumn. In Singapore is raining season… I also in semester 2 already… time flies… I’m back in carefree life too.

It’s going to be end of October; there goes ¾ of my memories in 2008…

No comments: