Monday, October 27, 2008

my 44th SUNDAY in 2008

It was bored in the day time but it went sooooo happening in the night.

Ting, eli, ger, ting’s sis and me brought aiai and maya for a walk around ger’s house. Hahaa. Usual, I afraid of maya but I not scared of aiai anymore. Hahaha. Maybe maya too big le. Too bad. Small dogs are preferred.

We saw a well-trained husky. Wahh… the husky is super obedient! She even went for several competition lahh! The owner taught ger how to bring up a husky and train them. Hahaa. MAYA JIA YOU! YOU CAN DO IT! =) hahaha.

Hmmm… I’m kind of in love with dogs now. =X

Anyway, after that my dad fetches me for supper. It had been about 10 years we last had our supper together outside. I thought it was perfect at first but after our supper, things turn out so badly.

SINGAPORE, I LOVE YOU!

My daddy got a FINE for illegal parking. What the… omg. The place don’t even have a CARPARK, where and how all the car owners park their car?! Dad and I spent less than $10 in the foodcourt and we need to feed the govt $100…!

After collected so many $100, please build a big carpark nearby. We’ll greatly appreciate your effortssssss.

Got to go.
Bye.

No comments: