Saturday, October 18, 2008

你的勇气在哪里?

I have yet to post our memories.
I have yet to talk about our happiness.
I have yet to enjoy the love from you.
I have yet to talk heart to heart with you.
I have yet to love you till I die.
I have yet to hug you tight.
I have yet to hold your hands tight.
I have yet to go zoo with you.
I have yet to go Genting with you.
I have yet to go Italy with you.
I have yet to fulfill my promise to you.
I have yet to take care of you when you are sick.
I have yet to hear all truth from you.

I have yet to wear our ring.
I have yet to receive my repaired handphone strip.
. . . . . . . . . . etc.
We have yet to fulfill our plans......

No matter how much efforts I put in, you are going to return me in this way… through your *someone* return me this kind of treatment.

Though I felt being abandoned but I will not fall this time.

I will not fall.

Not fall

Though the return I gotten was horribly an insult and terribly disappointed.

I WILL NOT FALL SO EASILY!


I will show that I’m not the lousy girl she saw in her eyes.

I never look down on you before.
If I ever look down on you, I already left you long ago.
I will definitely wait if you are in NS.
If I won’t wait, I won’t be with you.
I never regret getting a joker boyfriend.
If I ever regret, similarly, I already left.

How much pain you brought to me I pulled it through and determined to stay with you. But you gave up everything you have on hand just because of some comments by *someone* then, you choose to get out.

歌曲:勇气
歌手:
梁静茹

终于做了这个决定
别人怎么说我不理
只要你也一样的肯定
我愿意天涯海角都随你去
我知道一切不容易
我的心一直温习说服自己
最怕你忽然说要放弃
爱真的需要勇气
来面对流言蜚语
只要你一个眼神肯定
我的爱就有意义
我们都需要勇气
去相信会在一起
人潮拥挤我能感觉你
放在我手心你的真心
如果我的坚强任性
会不小心伤害了你
你能不能温柔提醒
我虽然心太急更害怕错过你

Hmmm… no matter what I say or do now doesn’t matter to you now.
我的爱已经没有意义了
我。。。 会把那份不被肯定的爱放在我心里的最深处,永远都不把它解开。

Lastly, I want to tell you here is…
Everything from me to you is real.
25th April 2008, that phrase, I said it once to you only if you still remember and it’s impossible to hear from me again.

Goodbye my almost lover.

No comments: