Friday, August 29, 2008

I am here to answer Burger questions.

Qns: Why I kept asking you to accompany me these 2 weeks?
Ans: I scare you go out find girls.

Qns: I lied to you about my feeling for these 2 weeks?
Ans: No. If I lied, I wont travel from sengkang to yew tee just to see you a while. If I lied, I wont cried when you were leaving my house that day.

Qns: Why I changed?
Ans: Because that day.

Qns: Why I always start quarrel?
Ans: I never. I always ask a simple question and you got angry. When I start to explain, you said I want to quarrel.

Qns: Why I always ask for a break when we quarrelled?
Ans: I never thought of breaking. You asked me to say/do, remember?

Many times, I tried my best to cover for you, wrap you up nicely.
However, you tear it off.
It takes two hands to clap.
Many times, I start to clap first.
However, you resisted to clap after me.
Many times, I let you start to clap.
However, you said you are scared of me.

"Scared of me"
hahahaa
hurts me a lot. T_T
Perhaps I am not the girl you finding.

When I say "I Love You" I meant it.
When I say "I Miss You" I really miss.

When I say "I do" I really want.

I not wanting to give you another chance.
Chances, I gave a lot.
You take them for granted.

Hope your next girlfriend will heal you.
Remember, don't betray and do wrong things anymore.
No girl will forgive for that.

There's no turning back but moving forward.

No comments: