Friday, August 29, 2008

Why so pain?
Why I still missing?
Why I still crying?
Why I still waiting?
Why I still so naive?
Why I still not wake up?

Shake me to wake me up...
Shout at me to wake me up...
Scold me to wake me up...
Slap me to make me up...

_______________________________________

Hey???!!!
Help me~~~!

Why you did so many wrong things?
Why you want to repeatedly doing every wrong things?
Why you never listen to me?
Why you never learn from mistakes?
Why you never think before you do everything?
Why you never think of my feelings?
Why you like to care other people businesses?
Why you never think you are wrong?
Why you keep giving me words?
Why you don't show to me?
Why give me empty promises?
Why you disappoint me again and again?
Why you still don't come to sense?
Why you are such a bastard?
Why you never wake up?
______________________________________


I said don't do it anymore!
I said many times!
many times...
less than one week...
you did it again...
WHY?!

I want you to live with regrets and guilt. Please...
______________________________________


I supposed to show everyone you are good for me.
I supposed to make you a successful man.
I supposed to grow up with you.
I supposed to fulfil our dreams together.
I supposed to show my dad I make the right choice.
I supposed to show you to everyone.
I supposed to love you till I die.
I supposed to care for you forever.
I supposed to work out all our plans with you.
I supposed to stay at Bugis Mos Burger continue crying and remain tipsy.
I supposed to delete your number.
I supposed to not reply you.
I supposed to avoid you.
I supposed to remain single after monster.
I should have prevented you if I did not met you.
I should be the cheerful girl now.
I should be one of the strangers you met.
I should... should... should not know you...

No comments: