Wednesday, July 2, 2008

This moment...

MOOD: "EXTREMELY HAPPY! =DDD"

The moment he threw away e dairy
His heart stop pumping for that someone
That someone heart tear into thousands and millions pieces

It's isn't just a game
It's something more


Where are those promises?
Where have those memories go to?
Why quarrels keep going on between us?
Why you are not concern?
Is our relationship changing?
Do you still remember I am still here?

If your heart stop pumping for me,
Why together?
If you think I am not the one,
Why choose me?
If you think I don't care,
Why I bother to message you?
If you think what I have said to you is right,
Why continue?
If you think I am cheating on you,
Why?

Don't meet up for 2 months?
What is that?!

If you think you are tired of everything,
Tell me, I will know what to do......
You will still laugh as happily as before
You will still be the joker
You will live without irritation
You will live without frustration
You will not change anything
Cause, I can see
While you are with your friends
While working with your colleagues
While you talking to everyone
While you talking to girls
Why bother if you think you can find someone better?
Why bother if you think girls will go to you automatically?
Why bother if you think you are so great?
Maybe someone really just a nobody to you
Happy, sad and anger
That someone never take a part

Everything is changing...
No matter
Our Relationship
Our Heart
Our Mind
Our Temperature
Our Attitude
Our Communication
Our Care
Our Understanding

Our Love
Our Respect
Our Feeling


Ever since you threw away our memories
We are left with empty shell
Remember what you did to us!
We are empty shell now

That dairy means a lot to me
A lot..............
That dairy starts when our relationship starts
Now, that dairy is gone forever..................................
Your heart dies for this relationship
My heart no longer mention in the topic

No comments: