Friday, July 4, 2008

May Day


Its critical period now...
If you think not gonna work out...
Why bother?

I doubt you forgotten something
On this date...
It changes both of our lives
On this date...
We changed
On this date...
We learn to cherish
On this date
We promised

Today, on this date
I tried to step closer
I tried to understand who you are
I tried to cherish you
I tried to appreciate
I tried to think
I tried to respect
I tried to change
You try to step closer
But
You try to understand who I am?
You try to cherish?
You try to appreciate?
You try to feel how I am feeling?
You try to communicate?

When you realise you lost that someone
You will start to regret and try to cherish?

You changed me into an introvert
You changed my view on relationship
You changed me to be negative
And
You made me lose confidence

Fading away~~~
I seem unimportant

Are you troubled?
Are you stressed up?
Are you hiding in the cave?
Are you finding a solution?
Are you giving me your remaining percent of your mind to me?
Are you...?

Quarrels don't seem to stop...
Argument continues...
Attention seems no longer there

Endure
Is love?

No comments: