Sunday, June 29, 2008

3RD Posts for the day!

ermmm... i abit bored uhh... that's why i posted soo many posts today... hahaaa! paiseh paiseh nor! =X
BUT! im letting my friends to know me better lehhs. =D

hmmm.......

ytd attended eva's birthday party
i saw some of my secondary friends...
wad i can say is...
everyone have a common simple little motto in life now...
that is...
KAI XIN JIU HAO
hahaaa... its kinda true n motivating...
this phrase let us think on the bright side of life...

hmmm.......

after grad,
we are all alone...
on our own feet now...
the only way to keep us moving is just motivating words...
and nothing else...

hmmmm....

anywaysSs, i hadd fun at eva's party last night!
hahaa... that burger is a true entertainer to everyone
I Love Him

I finally saw eva's poly friends...
erm erm... especially that... XXXX
hahaaa....
for me to know, for you to find out who im talking about...

hahaaa!

her friends are kinda hyper active sia!
4am in e morning still talking so loudly?! -.-"

hmmm...

To my Girlfriends,
You all never be forgotten!
MUACK~! <333
I LOVE YOU ALL!
I LOVE BURGER TOO!

No comments: