Monday, July 7, 2008

Recycle- Newborn

Love is tired
But enjoyable
Love is complicated
But sweet
Love is hard
But having each other is better than anything


We have once love each other
And
The love will continue
Till we die
Till there's no tomorrow
Till the world falls



I Love You, Darling.



Our promise.
8 years from year 2008
We will be different
In less than 1 month time
1/16 is complete...



_______________________________________
From the first day that I saw your smiling face
Darling, I knew that we would be together forever
Today I asked you out, you said no
But I found out
Darling, that
you'd been hurt
You felt that you'd never love again
I deserve a try, darling, just once
Give me a chance and I'll
prove this all wrong

I'll never break your heart
I'll never make you sad
I'd rather die
,
than live without you
I'll give you all of me
Darling that's no lie

______________________________________

No comments: