Saturday, July 12, 2008

I Love 11July 2008

MOOD: Very very very super happy =D




I went out with burger today!

I Love Today. After many obstacles... finally... we are back again!!! =) today, me n burger went bugis walk walk... finally!!! we are out alone. Yeah~ Yeah~ just the two of us... long time nv just the 2 of us le... feel sooo g0od... =)


btw... i forced burger to take neo print with me.. hahaa...!












our first neo print as at 11 July 2008... Just the two of us...! =)

after that, me n burger eat and walk, walk and eat along bugis big n small streets... hahaa!
I LOVE 11 JULY 2008! as if our first date! hahaa...

after many obstacles, burger n me reunion...
Feelings...
Heart...
Soul...
Love...
Communication...
Our Languages...
Everything and everything... are fine now...

*I hope after all these, we will get stronger and grow together. Dear Dear, I love you.

No comments: