Thursday, July 16, 2009

Stressssssssss

I am now alone in school access lab. ALONE. JUST THE LAB AND ME. Nobody else is inside. My group and I suppose to meet up for PM project this morning at 9am. But… no one turn up yet. Now it's about 9:50am already. Pathetic. One of my group mates are chionging down from home now (-.-") …

Well, I am really stressed by PM and CS projects which due in less than 6days time and I am still not finish up them. Gantt chart, precedence table, risk matrix, monitor and control, executive summary, conclusion, appendices, references, ppt, role play… really stress me up! My group mates are falling sick one by one and I am so worried! CANNOT FALL SICK! IT'S OUR LAST LAP! Let's endure and pull it through together! No sick no sick.

Nowadays, my emotions are rather unstable. I get frustrated easily and I cry almost every night before I turn in. I need comfort. Sigh. I need listening hear from my closest. Let me ease my stress by behaving like a small kid. It is so not good to grow up.

Random:

Term of the day from business dictionary
COPY
General: Duplicate or reproduced version of an original work.

No comments: