Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hey all, my lappy is hospitalized. All thanks to the helpdesk guy in NYP SBM! Arrghs! Initially, my lappy was just infected with virus and I just want him to reformat for me yet he wants me to DIY.

Ended up, my lappy auto lock and keep prompting error! Then, the second helpdesk guy, he is nicer la… but he can't solve my problem as he said:
"sorry, I can't help you. This is my first time seeing this."

OMG… I really don't know what to do with these helpdesk assistants! Aren't they supposed to help us on our PC problems?! Why am I receiving this kind of services?! Gosh… pathetic.

Well, I left my lappy with them as the second helpdesk guy promised to save my lappy. Hopefully he meant what he said. I am going to collect my lappy right after my presentation tml 1130am.

Bye.

No comments: