Friday, March 6, 2009

Part Time Job Needed URGENTLY!

I am super bored!

BORED
BORED
BORED
!!!!!!!!

I have been tonning over at Tristan's and Michelle's house with a group of jobless friends.
Movie Marathon
Playing Cards
Watching DVDs

Ohhhh my 天~

I tried my best looking for a job…

I called back my previous office…
Signed jobstreet.com…
contact recruit express…
call global hr…
asking around friends…

Arggghssss!
even the
only hope
Lawrence also joining the frictional/cyclical unemployment now.

No Income = No Leisure = No Life

Even my newly bought LG Phone also throwing tantrum at me!
It just spoil suddenly and I bought it less than 3 WEEKS!
Pissed off~

Really looking forward
Ever first camp I organized
And it will be carry out by me and the Alumni
on 15 to 18 March

Yesterday Law and =} ton over at my house
tsk.
Playing FFS, Mass Conver, Pranking (awhile), Chat and Eat.

tsk tsk tsk
Slacker's life…
Slackest life I ever lived…

Remarks:
Some things are good to be left unknown than be known

No comments: