Friday, March 13, 2009

Ok. I'm really bored right now.

I just had a meeting with zjun, syan and vin. It's not all about camp but we were excited about the Hongkong trip in June 2009. Woohoo~ and some miscellaneous stuffs. My ever first camp designate as a camp commandant is coming in 2 days time! Well, I rather relax and I don't feel nervous. Hmmm… "Boat reach jetty auto straight" (in Chinese) hahaha… worry? For what? Hahahaa. Most importantly is to enjoy no matter what happens. Tsk.

Well, I am currently facing some minor problem in life. I have spoken to Dan and Law and both gave the same advises.
I was being taught TWO easy steps to live happily ever after:

Step 1: Block
Step 2: Delete

hmmm… it was first taught by Dan but don't know why, I able to think wider and not doing what he taught me to do. However, same thing taught by Law the very next day, I finally
看开 and able to execute the 2 steps.

"Don't let life control you; you control life"

☺☺☺

Seriously, I'm now a full time slacker and I am not actively seeking for a job. I am graduated from Diploma in Slacker
and Degree in Slacker. I am now considering taking Masters in Slacker in Professional Slacker School. HAHAHA! CRAPS!

I have been tonning out ever since holiday started.
Ton over friend's house…
Go spinning overnight…
La kopi…

Sometimes I was thinking, spending time with people whom you know can know them better. However, beware! During the long and lonely night time… anything will just happened. Joking! But no worries, that never happen to me. hahahha!

I feel like typing some more as I really have many to say. Well, I think not many people will finish reading such a long post. Wahahaha!

☺☺☺

You believe in fate or you will think it's coincidental?
Say the same things on the same time to the same person?
Having the same frequency?
Sharing the same personality/characteristics?
Like and dislike the same food?
Like and dislike same types of people?
Encountering almost the same situations?
Feel the same emotion at the same time?
Have common topic to talk about?
Hmmm… maybe I miss out some but… one or more from the above might happened to you or friends around you. But did anyone encounter all of the above towards the same person and its occurring almost every time when you both meet up? You would take it as
fate or just coincidental?

Signing off,
mingxuan =)

No comments: