Friday, December 5, 2008

Third 3rd

Hmmm…

I am trying to clear up things that he gave me in my room
I realised…
I have 2 small pouches to clear only
and nothing else.

Don't stay when someone you love don't love you anymore.

Although my heart is utterly hurt
but I placed the love and memories deep down in my heart and will never bring it out again.

And…
I know your heart moved for a few minutes or seconds
you said that today you took off and wanted to go out with me
stop your lie
you have no schedule for work today!
You seemed to forget why I know so many of your things without you telling me.
Never mind, you will took it as I am scaring you but I'm not.

I'm sure that you are in the lan shop playing your DOTA during your off days
"DOTA is my life!"
isn't what you always told me and keep reminding me about?
In the past, you sacrificed me for your DOTA games
and sacrificed me to meet your friends whom you can see them every day.
Oh ya, and your recent new love
The PSP

Yes, I am ill-speaking about you to the world.
You are certainly a bad choice in many ways.

Say me heartless
Say me cruel
Say me ruthless
Say me cold-blooded
Say me stubborn

Yes, I am when you certainly said "Ya, my feeling faded for you"
I won't hesitant to let go

There are 4 essential things in this world that cannot be broken. They are Promise, Trust, Heart and Relation. Once they are broken, they don't make noise but PAIN a lot. And maybe cause other party to react.

To you, they are just nothing.
But I take them seriously.

No comments: