Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pulau Ubin Trip >.<

20 Sep 2008
We went Pulau Ubin

He is my boyfriend


Departure Hall at Changi
On the boat to Pulau Ubin!!!


Girlfriends' mirror reflection


4 couples! <3333
the guys snapshot us from "tower"?
our shadow on the sea
bl0w wind blow

mei n mic bicycle spoil -

no one in this picture save the bicycle


GERALD!

The SAVIOR of mei n mic bicycle!

Captured in the toilet! XD

Wild Boar!


rabbit


me n burger

take 1!


take 2!

take 3!

Our dinner at Pulau Ubin seafood resturant -
hungry hungry hungry!

finished up in 10 min - wahh!


me n burger - on our way back to singapore

me =.=

ken n ting


Gerald n Elicia
mei n michael

WE ALL!!! =D

Back to Singapore!

Then, we went pasir ris for prawning.. hahaa!

FUN!

me and burger caught one small little pity prawn for one whole hour then we headed home first as burger got curfew =(

hmmm... have a lot of fun on this day. I'll never forget.

Lovessss Girlfriends <333

not forgetting,

Lovessss Burger tooooo! <3


No comments: