Tuesday, September 23, 2008

oOoOo misses oOoOo

Hmmm… I just don’t know how to say it out!

When I think of the pasts, I don’t dare to speak up. Don’t dare to touch on those sensitive issues. I’m scared. I just want to have you with me. I just want you to spare more time to spend with me. I don’t think there’s any wrong in this. The number of times we meet up a week already so less and the time we spent together is less than 24hours per week. I don’t want this. I don’t want! Yes, when we meet up we were really happy but, I hope to have more of this. I understand you have to work. I understand you have curfew. I understand. Understand. Understand! I really hope for more time with you.

Don’t have to send me home. Don’t have to spend money. Even it’s just 1hour, I also want to meet you and see you. Even its 30minutes, I also don’t mind. I don’t mind… even if you want me to travel from east to west, I don’t mind. Even if you want me to meet you very early in the morning, I also don’t mind. I don’t expect you to dote me with presents. All I want is to be with you, physically. Please, fulfil my little wish…

You heard my misses? You heard my sorrows? You feel my fears? Can you?

Sometimes, I really couldn’t breathe. The misses I have, make my everyday a sleepless night. Almost every night, I was flipping through all of our photos, our videos and our dairy. I tell myself, I meeting him tomorrow, I meeting him tomorrow. Just tomorrow! But, the tomorrow seldom fulfil. I’m sad, but I couldn’t tell. I find no words to say it out.

I know you have to work. I know. I know. I know. I know. And I fully understand. What else can I do? It just understands. I kept my misses. I kept my sorrow. I kept my fears. I shared my happiness with you. Our time is limited; I only can share my happiness with you and nothing else.

Don’t know why, I felt a sudden lost. Suddenly, I don’t know what I’m doing. Suddenly, I don’t know where to go. Suddenly, I don’t know what I want. Suddenly, I’m lost!

I want to spend my time with you but our timing doesn’t tally with each other.

I also don’t know whether he know every single things of mine. I went injection today, he knows? I so afraid of injection, he knows? He knows my fears? He knows I’m in pain? I working this Friday to Sunday, he knows? I working next Thursday to Saturday, he knows? He knows where I working? He knows what I’m working as? He knows what I most wanted now? He can feel me?

I am deaf that makes you a mute.
I'm deeply in love with you that makes me blind too.
Please, let me feel you.


I have a lot of things to say to you. A lot… but I can’t find words to say it out. So I keep it.

No comments: