Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"Missing"

MOOD: sick.

Hmmm… I had been “missing” for about 2hours today. Everyone was searching for me. I feel so guilty. I feel so sick after work ever since I start working yesterday.

I almost faint at LRT platform just now. My head was spinning and my vision was blurring. I feel so sick that as if I was floating. I wanted to fall immediately. I couldn’t take it anymore. But, I suddenly come to conscious and I took train home. My phone switched to silent mode and I was lying on my bed. My head was spinning. I totally forgot to send message to him. Then, I fall asleep on my bed.

After I woke up, I take a bath. I still don’t remember about my phone and him.

When I lie back on my bed, then I remember about them. I saw 56miss calls from girlfriends, yew suan and him and 16 messages from them plus his dad too. They all thought I something happened to me.

His dad finally messaged me. I doubt his dad wanted to message me long time ago. His dad said his son not been eating for 2 days. And asked whether we are alright? Yea, I replied. Convinced him that we are fine…

I feel so sorry about today incident. I didn’t mean to let you all worry. I really feel so sick. I don’t know what happened to me these 2 days. Maybe I was too tired. I feel like falling onto my bed now. Feel so giddy and my neck, shoulders and legs are aching like nobody business.
EXHASUTED.

No comments: