Wednesday, September 17, 2008

can't help it!

MOOD: arrghs!

Things still not right…
He still find me out and quarrel in public.
The feeling so sucks!
Always find the best timing. Peak hour whereby the MRT is so crowded.
Such a boyfriend. “Hahahaa!”
Post about him, he not happy.
Don’t post about him, he not happy.
What he want?
I have no idea. Really.

Nothing wants to find quarrel end up, my fault. Hmmm… nothing to say.

I am rushing for time to hospital to visit my godfather. RUSHING TIME! Yet that person just doesn’t let me off. I couldn’t breathe. I feel so pressure. My godfather suddenly went into hospital and I don’t why. There that person finding faults and want me to settle before I go hospital. What is that? What you want?

Have you ever experienced someone you loved leave you suddenly?
That feeling you yet to experience, it’s all about time.
That feeling just can’t simply describe.
You never know that feeling. So scary… scary…

I am so disappointed and stressed.
Don’t want to talk to him for the time being.

No comments: