Monday, December 7, 2009

Left my Japanese test and PROJECTS to term break!

I am too overloaded that I actually forgot when my project mates are meeting… OMG. Faint.

I have no time to bother about my personal life. Such as her arrival and r/s... hmmm… not forgetting I have many issues unsolved. Though we are one but not like before. Because we are all stress about work? Or just tired of…? I don't want to care so much anymore. When times come, the answer will reveal itself… tired of being initiative for now. I just want to concentrate on my projects now. Other things? SHOO~!

I am going to change my blog url as soon as I'm free to make a new one. I want to lead a new life. This blog filled too much of my sorrows which I will never want to read back. I want & need a change.


I have it in reality but I don't feel like I'm in it.

人性很丑陋

No comments: