Wednesday, December 23, 2009

In the morning, I felt so giddy and no energy to drag myself out from my bed yet I can't get through my dad as his phone was spoiled. I contacted other 3 people and luckily Elicia woke up, replied and she's free. She meet me at my house and accompanied me to doctor. Initially wanted to go to my family doctor but there was no cab available. So we headed to my auntie's clinic.

I got a diagnose from doctor saying that I suffered from inner ear imbalance… which caused by a virus and infected my ear. That's why I fainted 2 times in a day~ need to rest more and do work at slower pace… if not recover need to go a brain scan. Gosh. I have no time to do slowly man… I have so many things to do yet so little time and now still need to do at a slower pace… dots. Sounded so serious but I think not that serious la. Hope I can get well tomorrow! I want my Christmas Ave and Christmas!!!

Thank you, Elicia.

No comments: