Saturday, November 28, 2009

What will you do when you feel moody?
Will you ignore your love ones who always care for you?

I already have one. I don't need another one. It will only further irritate me, seriously.

Somebody once said, talks things out, clear all your doubts, sharing, understanding and communicate are essential… it's easy to say it but it is hard to do. In my opinion, since you know the theory, you must prove it that it is workable rather than just a theory. Then, what's the point of knowing the theory when you don't use it?!

"Jun Zi Yi Yan, Si Ma Nan Zhui"

Well, nowadays people especially men, just plainly talk without action. I have seen it many times.

I guess it's time for a heart to heart talk. Though I can predict the outcome but I really don't wish to waste my time.

I am going for reality not a dream.

Family always gives me the strongest and greatest support. They will always with me no matter what happens and my beloved friends too.

No comments: