Friday, October 2, 2009

SIGH~

Reports presentations report presentations report presentations… AGAIN!

Actually I'm alright with reports and presentations now.

I'm troubled over…

Why they aren't given a second chance? They are important to me. What I am today, they involve more than anyone else except my family.

Strangers are given a second chance. But why they aren't? Because they are my friends so have to be stricter? No…

I changed my style of living to compromise… I don't know if anyone notices…

There's a scar on me, a scar that appears suddenly since don't know when… A friend told me that mean compromise… when everything is solved/balanced off, the scar will fade away… but it had been almost more than a month and the scar is still so obvious… I'm seeing it every day.

I'm stressed.

Every time when I see that scar, I have the urge to be rebellious but I controlled.

Everything seems so different.

No comments: