Friday, August 14, 2009

I am a good listener but I am not a good debater or a good speaker.

I won't ask for extra time to learn because time never waits neither do I debate which is right/wrong. Furthermore, I will contribute my comments when I think that the theory can be improved otherwise, I will keep silent, learn and follow.

Cause' I believe actions are impactful than words of mouth.

A sentence that enlightens me, it's from - my primary school teacher (forgotten his name), Lawrence and Dzikri.

They once said, "We are learning every day."

P.S. Sorry "primary school teacher", now then I understand.

LEARNING is what everyone does in their everyday lives.
LEARNING FROM MISTAKES is what everyone should do in order to become a better person.

P.S. Minimise the little imperfections in you by learning from every day/mistakes to become a better person in future.

No comments: