Tuesday, July 7, 2009

School days…

A typical SBM student's school life will always fill with the below...

Projects
Tutorials Homeworks
Revisions
Exams
Tests
Lectures

My life now is full packed with PROJECTS! 1 project… 2 projects… 3 projects… to complete within a week. Oh my… researches… analysis... reports… presentations…

疯掉!

I hate this part… when holiday approaching… projects and tests come first… stress will come in next… make me feel that holiday never come… oh my tian~

I WANT HOLIDAY!
HOLIDAY!
HOLIDAY!

My term break yet to come… extended holiday for the sake of H1N1 case, all TEP students were not involved! =S Never mind… sigh~

AnywaysSssSs…
GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good for you all and Better for me!
I scored…
A
for SCMC
A for Personal Selling Report
A for TEP Summary Report

hahaha. This is just for the first stopover.

HAPPPPIE~~~ XD

No comments: