Friday, May 1, 2009

It's been so long that we've last argued. That was in lower secondary. It's understood that that time we were too young and gullible. So now, I wonder what triggered this to be happening. A new person enters into our circle that you all cannot adapt? You guys don't know the new person well? I've changed or we all have changed? Too stress about schoolwork? Missing someone too much? I'm thinking so hard to figure out what went wrong among the 4 of us. Or we are being exposed to different kinds of environments/people? Or things we experiencing changes our mindset?

I know the post was an encouragement. But what is the triggering factor? What leads to today? I want to know so much. Where went wrong? Where the problem is lies? Who is responsible for all these? Because of the club issue?

We need to get it solve, seriously.

Wishing us all the best and good luck as well as don't want to get involved in anything regarding all of us can solve all the problems? No, it doesn't. Ironically, it worsens the situation.

I understand that we all just started to go through another tougher and busier year in school. Leaving things unsolved doesn't help on our friendship. Avoiding; adds on to the problems.

Sorry isn't the hardest word to say if we have done something wrong.

You want a change in your life. Am I right?
But don't forget, we always there, for you.
What are friends for? What you treating us as?
We don't treat you as an entertainer. We share all our jokes, our tears, our fears and our happiness. We overcome many problems together remember? Where are those courage gone to? Where are our loves? We aren't each other strongest pillar?

I accept who my friends are because I don't want to lose any.
Changing my friends' personality? I'm not that powerful or impactful to do all these. If a person willing to change, he/she will initiate to change themselves.

No comments: