Saturday, April 25, 2009

Time for a post…

First week of attachment was a bit slag but still need to prepare presentation every day. 
I took up a president post in SCM Centre. Many administration things need to be done and tidy up with my V.P. Hmm, I wasn't doing well at first and I became tensed. However, I am glad that Darling is always with me as he will make sure that I live my every day happily and with no worries. Well, he have helped me on my attachment workloads when I cannot cope on it. Thanks, Darling. <3

Well, the attachment mates are fun and friendly. I believe the SCM Centre can be more happening when we know each other better. Hmm, I will start to make it happen by contributing the most noise pollution in the centre ya?  Hahahaa! Hope we work well together and have a marvellous attachment experience. =)

Alright, school work aside. 

Everyone knows of the power of friends,
The terrific result, when everything blends.
When people have friends, they don't stand alone;
Friends always help, when you face the unknown.
Friends give you courage to face problems untold,
So the love of a friend can help make you bold.
They can help you to live a much richer life,
So your everyday living will be less filled with strife.

The power of friends, 
I cannot sense it recently.
I am stressed by your actions and words.
Those have put me in a dilemma.
Is there a miscommunication between us?
Is it time for a friendship test by god?
The feeling of being in dilemma is really not good.

It's him.
The man I am waiting for.
The man I need tenderness from.
The man I want to live with forever.
The man I never want to give up on.
The man I will share all my happiness and sorrows.
The man I will kiss.
The man I will hug.
The man I will breathe with.
The man I will give my love and care to.
He, the man I will love as always.

No comments: