Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A relationship starts because of two parties' mutual chemistry and commitment.
A problem arises because of two parties.
If a relationship ends, that's when the problems cannot solve within two parties.
When a relationship ends, there will be hurt and pain.
It is the ritual.

For your info, I will never join in the ending of the above ritual.
And, thanks girl for your support and it's greatly appreciated.

<3EVA<3
Thank you for always accompany me by my side...
Hello Kitty LIMITED EDITION Stamp Album…
The surprise Birthday Gift (I'm so touched!)…
You are great!
Your understanding, care and love are greatly appreciated.

Another
Happy Moment;
6April…

We watched Mall Cop. My expectation for this movie was much higher than what they screened and it actually disappointed me a little. Nevertheless, it was another sweet memory of ours.
Mall Cop – Our FIRST Movie

Then, we headed to White Sands for dinner at Lerk Thai. The food was extremely delicious as it was dine with him. Today is the day when he knows 1901 Hotdog (His FIRST Time). Hahaa. Stupid. =X Heyhey… next, he thought of going to the top of a building at Changi to view the beautiful scenery at Changi. However, we didn't go up and we headed to Changi Beach Park (Our FIRST Time there). During the short stay at the beach, we could hardly see anyone but aeroplanes ascending into the sky. The planes were so near to us that I could almost grab them. Then, he lay on my lap and he fell asleep while I massage his eyebrow. He said the massage was comfy. Also, I enjoyed looking at him asleep. He is so cute!

Signing off,
mingxuan

No comments: