Sunday, April 5, 2009

The One

Though many don't understand/don't know us but I want all my friends and family to know that I am happy and so so so 幸福 right now. Girls, I know what you all are worrying about but I am really happy now. Can you all feel it? The happiness in me right now is I never have it before; the feeling is like a first love. I feel the effort from him and I want to put in my effort too. Girls, I always remember all the mistakes we've made. We learnt from our mistakes and I know you all are reminding me not to repeat them.

Girls, we care so much for each other. I love you all. However, I hope you all would try to understand my situation. I know it's unbearable for you all at times but seriously, I am really happy being with him. I know it will be tough but I always believe 天下无难事 只怕有心人 and 先苦后甜. I really hope that I can keep the relationship going and at the same time, I need your support. You would say I'm blinded by love and indeed love is blind. Especially ting and I are blinded by love right now but girls, use your heart and soul to feel me. Am I now suffering or am I living in happiness? Girls, let's put all negative thinking aside and I believe you all will give me your fullest support like how we support ting's decision too. Take your time to know him and you will understand him or rather both of us more.

We will always be each other strongest pillar;
Love Girlfriends Forever ("v")

2 comments:

sI tInG said...

we love u too!
i reali understand..
i do hope for the best outcome..
of cos, we cant lie tat we r not worry jus like how u gals worry abt mi..
we'll always support u..no matter wat happen, we'll always be ther for u..the choice is ur..we respect ur choice jus like how u gals respect mine..

at first we r reali worry abt it..n instead of supporting u, we gave u so much stress..we too need time to ajust ourselve ba..
reali sorry for tat..i know u was so upset abt it..
we'll give u all our support!
LOVE,
Ting.

Ally said...

Thanks girl. =)