Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hmmm…

One say, women mood is like weather. They change it swiftly and suddenly.

I wish to post it privately but, unluckily, my blog isn't a private blog, wordpress or livejournal.

Towards DC, it's nice to know you. Really.
6 years ago, we are also friends just that you have forgotten everything about me. Ironically, I did not forget everything about you. Surprise?

Because, I was too gullible in the past but you enlightened me. You taught me how to do realistic planning for life and be decisive. So, why previously we stopped contacting each other? =) Because I am not decisive, you left me.

6 years later which is now,
Again, I know you back because of a mistake I made. I started off the cheeky ideas with you because of my boredom and loneliness. But it's really great to know you. Because you will be my listener and my entertainer and you never make a single complaint. I appreciated it. I've changed a lot right? hahaa.

I think you also don't remember what had happened 6 years ago. I am like a passer-by in your life, a stepping stone for you to grow up more.

This time, I choose to leave you.
It's because a friend make me realise that I was wrong. Partly, is because you have totally forgotten me and the joke we played are too much for me.
我玩不起

Maybe 6 years later we will restart the friendship again like what we did now. HAHA.

Stupid, it's impossible to restart again. How many 6 years can I/we waste? I left you by a very nonsensical way and confirm you will remember me maybe for life and never want to contact me back. So,
All the best! =)

No comments: