Tuesday, January 13, 2009

累累累
好累
好累
好累!!!

Today was the first time I sleep in lesson ever since poly started.
Super duper tired.
Finally, one project and one ICA down
but… still have some more to complete.

DO UNTIL YOU DROP
is this the management goal?
hahahaaa!

The feeling of doing projects after projects, tests after tests…
so….
so…………….
so……………………
so……………………………..
sucks!

Hmmm… AND! Another thing…

I am super blur lahh.
I have been talking to don't know who for quite some time
and I did not realize he isn't my classmate
kaos!
Some more I talked so many craps lah! >.<
SUPER PAISEHHHHHH!

How I realize I talk to the wrong person?
When he started to ask what projects I have on hand
KAOS KAOS KAOS!!!

And and and… is that person got the same nick as my classmate and he starts the conversation first. And and and… the stupid gong me still talk like nobody business when I don't even realize is not my classmate!

EMBARRASS LO!


 

Kk. I'll stop here. Another ICA tomorrow morning.
ALLY SEAH, GOOD LUCK! <33333333333333

No comments: