Friday, January 9, 2009

Sometimes I want to heck care and just cry out
but I can't
Sometimes I want to be tell that I am not strong
but I can't
Sometimes I want to speak up my mind
but I can't
Sometimes I want some things
but I can't
SOMETIMES I JUST CAN'T GET WHAT I WANT

I want to try to be a follower
I don't want to carry anymore responsibilities

Family responsibilities…
School work…
Projects, I'm always the leader.
How I wish I can be just a member
and listen to the leader

Even in a relationship also a tough task
Making me carry so many responsibilities
But he always lived in his own world enjoying
Never comfort me
Never realise how much I need him
Never realise how much I care about him
and don't know me well
I put it down
Lessen my responsibilities
and I've learnt my lesson
Perhaps that status will not appear until I graduate from poly.

Why many people I knew make me take care of them?
I don't like it.

How I wish I can rely on someone
Trust him/her perfectly
Someone who knows me well
Someone who cares about me
Someone who loves me

Haiis…

Life, have 3 words to sum up…
It goes on…

No comments: