Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hmmm… I don't really like to go online recently.

I think I am kind of addicted………
I shall… stop it!

Seriously, I need to help myself.
Try to stop going online
maybe can delete the contact too?
No, I can't do it for now.
It will be similar to killing me.

A promise to myself
I shall not break it.

I would remain what I am
and concentrate on what a student should do

ALLY SEAH is a superwoman.



like someone has said,
you and me are a kind
we need love
we feel lonely while others are enjoying

Well, shan't think of that, Ally Seah
BE STRONG!

Okay~ I'm contradicting my sentences now…

I miss…
I miss…
I miss…
and I miss…

My stupidness caused me serious consequences
I… am in a deep shit now.

Gosh…No joke… I am in deep shit
now!

CANNOT ALLY SEAH!
THIS IS NOT YOU SUPPOSE TO BE…

Go back to your normal life……
Be a simple and normal girl…
Peaceful 19th remember?

*cry*

No comments: