Wednesday, December 3, 2008

today…

Why fortune-teller can see everything?

Again, this year, she was right.
One month is up and I know what I want.
No, is not what I want.
It tells me the result instead of me deciding.

Ting once said keeps yourself happy and keep smiling when you are sad is a skill and knowledge.
Ironically, the sadness will last longer.
I endured and controlled my tears from dropping for about 3 hours.
It was a horribly torture to me.

I was on my way home taking bus 86,
memories flew through my mind;
him and I quarrelling at the most front seats.
Then the bus went pass Mad Jack,
I remembered him promised me to bring me there.
Not only today, every day I take the bus and it went pass Mad Jack it reminds me of those memories.

好的幸福
在不知不之中,
输给

It was fated to let me met the fortune-teller.
It was fated to let go.


都注定好了
不是

的不舍得
的不

哭再多也
有用

有了就是有了

笑一

No comments: