Thursday, November 27, 2008

What am I doing?

I don't know what happened to me.

My mind doesn't tally with my heart.

I am experiencing about to lose something.
Why am I so stubborn?
I can't speak up what my heart wants.

Why I stand so strong at my own stand?
Why can't I show some sympathy?
Why I so bad?
This is horribly terrible.

When did I become so rebellious?

Am I stressed-up?
Am I suffering from depression?

I am so not like myself.

Where have Ming Xuan gone to?

I know… that I need a break. Desperately need it!
Away from homework and projects.
Away from arguing with him.
Away from everything that adds on to my condition now.

I feel like I couldn't catch up my own pace already.
I am rushing to do many things within a short period.

However, I need to endure for another 2 weeks plus for my term break.

I'm so afraid that I can't wait.
Work is piling up.
Desperately need a break.

Previously, I know when and how to relax myself but not now.
What had happened to me?
Mind corruption.

I am so tired!!!

='(

No comments: