Saturday, September 13, 2008

MY DAY ON 12SEP

MOOD: fly fly fly~

Today I went City Hall with Elicia to collect my staff ID for next week concourse.
After that, we were sitting by the water front chatting.
Hmmm.... it had been ages since we last meet up and chat for so long.

Suddenly,
I miss all my friends.

I miss my secondary school life.
I miss going out with my girlfriends.
I miss us hunting for nice food around Singapore together.
I miss us study together.
I miss us gossiping.
I miss us going school together.
I miss us going home together.
I miss us going tuitions together.
I miss us having fun together.
I miss us shopping together.
I miss us staying over at each other home.
I miss us arguing.
I miss us crying together.
I miss our laughter.
I miss us overcoming obstacles together.
I miss our never give up attitude on each other.
I love them! I love them! I love them! Many many…!

Then, we met mei and sent elicia off as she is having jap exam the next day.
Hmmm… mei and I went into “Just Noodle” restaurant.
There were 3 guys sitting next to us. They were talking about girls… they were obviously scared of their girlfriends. Hahahaa! We were laughing at their content. It was so exaggerating. I think they are JC students… because they don’t speak “our” language. [poly/ite students] Hahaa! What a great dinner I had.
Funny!

No comments: