Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I feel like leaving so much so much.

Whatever things I said you just don’t understand.
Why?
Every word I said to you, you must find fault inside.
Why?
You said you understand, did you?
Some things I don’t say out because I have my own reasons.
Why shout at me?
Why forced me to say?


I don’t need a boyfriend to scold me in public.

I don’t need a boyfriend to quarrel with me in public.

I don’t need a boyfriend to throw my face in the public.

I don’t need a boyfriend to call me every day for quarrel.

I don’t need a boyfriend to force me to do things I don’t like.

I don’t need a boyfriend to accusing me for two-timing.

I don’t need a boyfriend to only message and call me.

I don’t need a boyfriend who doesn’t meet me.

I don’t need a boyfriend to uses his father to force me say some things.

I don’t need a boyfriend who doesn’t understand me.

I don’t need a boyfriend who keeps repeating his wrong doings.

I don’t need a boyfriend who likes to find fault in everything I said.

I don’t need a boyfriend who blames everyone in the world when something happens.

I don’t need a boyfriend who doesn’t trust me.

I don’t need a boyfriend who doesn’t know I’m suffering.

I don’t need a boyfriend who doesn’t show considerations for others.

I don’t need a boyfriend who thinks he always right.

I don’t need a boyfriend to constantly cheat on me.

I don’t need a boyfriend to shout at me everywhere.

I don’t need a boyfriend who constantly apologizes.

I don’t need a boyfriend who doesn’t realize his mistakes.


Why things keep repeating?
I gave you last chance ever. Why still like this?
Why you never change?
Why use your dad to force me still?
Why every time you want to find fault?
Why force me?

There are several problems between us, do you know?
I know you will say bury them.
What is the use?
After all, they are still problems.

Anything can change in this world, but habits never change.

You said you read my blog.
You said you understand everything.
But, in fact, you don’t.

I’ll tell your dad for you, don’t worry.
You will still be his good son.
I will wrap all things up for you.
Then, everything will end.

I will treat as I don't have a boyfriend.
Because I know we will apart one day...
It just the matter of time only.
Because you never know your mistakes.

No comments: