Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Truth Reveal

MOOD: crazy~

Til today...
I then finally found out the truth
That issue isn't simple
Isn't just want to help
but something more
more unfriendly
more motive

And thanks...
I will rmb what uu all did...
Nice sh0w by the way uhh! *wink
all 3 of uu are liars
c0s of jealousy? or want to revenge?
on me? or on that someone?
I don't know you by the way...
but
U failed ur plan i can tell y0u =)
Yes, maybe y0u are true to help... but...
No, some of it or mayb i should say most of it are lies?
I have eyes to see
I have feelings to feel
God is watching both of your wrong doings
I wont pursue whose wrong
but I know
there is retribution
Young girls, please wake up.
Worth doing so much for just a simple feel?
One day, I you know that feeling...
Isn't just hurt only
and also regret what you have did to the innocents.

There is no need to watch on me anymore...
n0 worries! :)
We have no relation anyway...
continue your life bahhs...

No comments: