Sunday, August 17, 2008

Respect Please...

MOOD: g0od n badd

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.™ is essential

Treat people with respect regardless of age or status
16 AUGUST 2008
I met 2 incidents about not respecting people.
I don't like. I hate it.
At least show a simple little respect to people who you like or don't like, please.

Incident ONE
2nd j0b agent I met who don't show respect to his customers
His intro: (to one of my friend) you need to cut your hair, its very long and ugly.
RESPECT?
Where is his simple intro about his name?
Answering calls without saying an "excuse me" during an interview?
Check on our history right in front of us and acting professional?
What the hell he trying to proof?
Proof to me that he is efficient?
I rather give up that opportunity than to work under that agency which don't show a simple respect to their customers.

I decided not to work under the lousy attitude + no respect agency...
During interview...

My friend: We would like to bypass this opportunity
Him: Why? F1 race don't attempt you guys to work for them?
Me and friend: No (your serving attitude make us don't want to work under your agency, please reflect yourself.)
Him: Can tell me your reason?
Me: I have no passion to work in serivce industry (of cause not, I hate his attitude! gosh.)
Him: I also have no interest in this industry, but I still work here.

That's the reason!
He have no interest in his job.
He have little ambition from his job
He have negative views
He carrys Douglas McGregor Theory 'X' !
How can he serve his clients and customers efficiently?
His working attitude makes me feel like complainting to the company or even to the MOM.
Well, I don't buy products only, I also buy ATTITUDE.


Right ATTITUDE leads to RESPECT

Incident TWO
****toooooooooooot*****
misunderstanding




*Forgive and Forget are things I not able to do.

No comments: