Saturday, August 23, 2008

My day... on 22 August 2008 =_=

MOOD: if you are happy, please post an entry.

Posting... =D

22 Aug

worse paper today... sadden.
aRRghs! please don let me fail... OMG!

today i watched Meet Dave at Causeway Point with burger and friends (french fries, ketchup, chilli, chicken thigh, mayonise, coke) hahaaaa... the FASTFOOD buddies!

hmmm... the movie... i don really like the movie lahh.... so unreality... so far from the fact...
yuppie, i love to watch romance movie and a little bit of comedy and... horror movie is okay for me... =)

oh yahh... im looking for a classical music... i dono the title of the piece but i have the recorded music with me... any kind soul would like to help me to listen and check that piece of music is what title? kind soul...

i'm logging off... 0138am... tired. *yawns*
goodnight =)

No comments: