Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happenings o0oo0oo0o

MOOD: moody~

t0o much things happened in one shot already!
Stop lying and let's end it!!!
I had enough. Really.
I'm exhausted.
If want to make us out, I will be team player
If want to lie, count me out then

If you think you had done nothing wrong
I wish you all the best in your future
If you think I misunderstand you
I think you need to sort things out first
If you think you still can continue your lies
I can tell you straight that I'm not a good team player
If you have something need to be clarify
Work on it and say it out

Please turn over a new leaf
Everything is still not too late

Remember I once said,
the way you treat your parents is the way you treat the people around you
If your parents know you lying to them all these while how would they feel?
What I'm going through now, I believe you don't want your parents to go through too
It is so hurtful
Words can't simply describe my feeling now

Life is like a drama
Will change dramatically anytime anywhere

TRUST is essential
HONEST is the best policy

No comments: