Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Unexpected thingsSs

i watched KONG FU PANDA on monday 09 June 2008 with burger n friends... we wanted to watch 7pm slot but his friends abt 725pm den reach plaza sing... end up we have to watch 755pm slot one...


hmm... 09 june 2008 probably is a bad day for burger n me. hahaax.



The ticketing lady said burger n my seats were N4 and N5... BUT! when we went into e theatre, e seats were actually taken by someone else... wth... burger went to e ticketing office and check with them... wad wad wad the hell~! the manager sold that e seats to other customers!!! we were so shock lahh... e seats actually sold to 2 couples?! ka0s! s0 crop up inside lahh! end up me burger FORCED to change our seats to B9 and B10 which are so in front lahh... i was so irritated lorr... h0w can the manager sold e tickets to other customer when we bought it first and we have to change our seat because we buy from non-manager while they bought from the manager!!! UNFAIR! arrrr.


chill chill~~~


after movie i saw $2 on e floor... i don wana pick up lahh... it wasnt my money lahh...! burger pick it up n put into my bag... ka0s! "lu bu shi yi" u know? don pick up things that is not belongs to you... hmMmMm... yahhs... others will pick up but for me, i wont...


haiis...


this bring up one sadd incident happened to me.
my lecture notes probably being stolen or lost. i was damn upset lahh... i will curse that someone who stole it lahh...! s0 thick lahh e notes! rmb me always man. u stole my thing! i will find u out one day and turn u upside down lahh. promise. i so angry. *fierce*



chill chill~~~


i think i will end here bahhs... =) g0odnite.

No comments: