Sunday, June 29, 2008

You can make it through, Girlfriends.

MOOD: sobbing

To: My beloved girlfriend, tingleno

I'm sad
in just a short while things changed dramatically

I'm sobbing
It changes her life
It changed her

She used to have a strong will to fight for her future
She used to be the girl that everyone envy
She used to be my most cheerful girlfriend I ever had
She used to be a very independent girl
She's deeply in love with him...
And now, I'm seeing
Her lost in the reality
Lost her will to fight
She is no longer that friend I know

Girlfriend,
I hope you can clear your mind and turn back to your ownself
I believe you can make it through
I believe you can stand up once again
I believe you are strong to mend
I have faith in you

You will never be left out
We are born to hold hand in hand
Overcome all obstacles together
Support each other
Share our happiness together
Cry together
We are forever friends

Girl, You are always loved by us!
We love you. <3



To: My beloved girlfriend, mei

Dear Girlfriend,

Don't be sad
Don't cry anymore
Its over

We will always stand by your side whenever you need us
There are many unexpected in life
Learn to be stronger each time you face them
We will always be there for you

Though we are busy with our own work
You'll never be forget
You still stand strong in our heart

Remember,
You can never be forgotten
We always a phone away
We will be there for you

We born to be together
Overcome all obstacles together
Support each other
Share happiness together
Cry together
We are forever friends

Girl, I believe you are strong enough to mend
You are always loved by us!
We love you. <3

No comments: