Monday, January 14, 2008

Hectic daysSs...

MOOD: moody

hmmm... i had a very hectic weekend last week... there's a lot of sudden changes in my life... hmmm... actually, this holiday really give me a lot of headaches... i never had a holiday like this... i.... don really like it.... i hate wad i had done during this holiday...

i dono wad im doin actually... haiis...

perhaps some ppl thought today im in a very good mood because of wad happened ytd... but... not...
*everyone has their own secret...

hmMmMm... monster and beauty story... actually ended silently... BUT! it started swift and sudden again... hahaa... i really dono wad im doing! can someone tell me?! g0sh! it is because of e stressful work that lead me to this? im madd... really gone crazy... the happenings around me... i couldn't take control of them... loss control of everything and everyone...

i need to do more things to occupy my free time...! i hate long holiday!


Every year, 19 JANUARY is a very important day to everyone in the world. Remember to celebrate with ALLY SEAH MING XUAN

No comments: