Saturday, December 8, 2007

People I met...

MOOD: tiredd...

hihii...
"dont judge the BOOK by its cover" really true...
just my 4th day working at united square i met quite a number of "books".

hmMmMm... kinda boring working there... n0t much ppl... n i have a unreasonable b0ss called roasted pig... he dont wan us to give out leaflet yet wan us to promote xmas feasts... ka0s... give customers leaflet den they can g0 home n discuss wad... sia0x... n my position is
ORDER TAKER at deli department... n0t promoter nor flyer distributor...! ka0s! some more... his onlii strength is he can scold staffs in public damn loudly until n0 customers dare to step into e cold storage... haiis... n0t onlii cold storage staff kana scolded... laundry sh0p auntie and munchy donut b0ss all kana before... n0b0dy not know my b0ss in united square... power right... hmm.. until now i haven kana e scolding... but... perhaps tml... c0s t0day i kana caught slacking by 2 managers... haiis... sure kana tml morning... i don wan!!!!

hmm... 4th day alreadii... my foot g0t 4 bastilles... so pain...! nvm... anyway... my brother came to united sq n find mii c0s im sick... hahaa... so sweet... n i hao lian my brother to my colleagues... haha...

and...! one of my colleague is a millionaire... u believe?
actually... i dont believe... millionaire? workin at cold storage as butcher? nahhs... n0 such thing...! ka0s... but everyone i asked said he is... but... i tink they planned to trick mii laa... hmmm... millionaire wont work in cold storage...!!!! anyone can tell mii he telling lies?

No comments: