Thursday, December 27, 2007

Dream come true...

MOOD: tiredd



my dream come true!!!

but it seems to be a nightmare...



my dream is... to find a admin job...

currently, im working in a US company... everyone dere has rather fast pace... i keep key-ing in data from morning till i knock off... my eyes are popping out!!! lol...



today, i have to compile 32 x 100 = 3200 PO before i knock off... sia0... i do half way fell asleep... wahahaa.. kana wake up by my colleague... hahaa... i feel so paisehx! hahaa...! =X



And...! i got a g0od boss... he can really read my mind... wad i need he will get for mii automatically without mii saying out... ka0s! power... hahaa... -_-" he treat my department snacks almost everyday... i tink i will grow fatter again lia0os... chocolates, fruits, kway, sweets, ice-cream... ka0s! all are so heaty n fatty food!!!! but... they taste good... hahaaa!



monster is so busy nowadays... wads up sia...? monster never tell mii things he did outside...

No comments: