Sunday, November 11, 2007

Not Me...

hihii...
MOOD: normal
actually... im not excited abt having a blog... blahh.. i was t0ld t0 have one... hmmm.... BUT!!! i still welc0me u guys t0 view my bl0g very often uhh... =) 0.o yup. i kn0w... *you all* would be very surprised by me having a blog... hahaa... i just wana give u guys a SURPRISE~! -.-" hahaa... quite lame uhh...

anyway, im tiring of doin accounts...!!! im on holiday mode alreadii... later on i having my ever LAST tuiti0n perhaps in my life... hahaa... im waiting time to fly to 13nov... yahhs... that's the end of my O level... mMmm... n0t so excited abt tat day laa... just tat its end of the exam onlii... hahaa... alright... i tink i have to go and chiong my last lap... i can see the finish line but haven reach there... but no worries... im reaching there very soon... =) GAN-PA-TEH!!! XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL.yeah. not exciting .. i don get the nick... if u noe wat i mean ? hahaha. [elicia]