Thursday, November 22, 2007

aRRghs!!!

MOOD: Frustrated
HAIIS...! im jobless... H E L P !
i wan admin/data entry job... izzit so difficult? *sigh.. yes... -.- i hav been finding jobs for past 3 weeks...! n im still jobless.. sadd ehh...

hmmm... anyway... i hav al0t of time doin my blog... but... i still not finish yet... ka0s... sl0w... trying hard to figure out somethings... hmm... its really waste of time!

anyway, tml im workin part time at cp... sian... don feel like workin as promoter... sick alreadii... i don wana meet the people!!! I wana stay in air-conditioned room... hav my own computer... dress formal... n most impt...! carry my handbag walking down shanton way going for lunch with colleagues... hahahaa!!! *definitely dreaming*

hmm... sometimes arrh... i feel like posting entries like talking to myself... like... zi bi kind uhh... *no offence* hmmm... i have nothing to do you see... my entry abit disorganise... hahaa... i think i'll stop here for today bahhs... sian... have to rest alreadii... =)

No comments: